Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sleepy Hollow TV Series

I am a huge fan of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow." Such a big fan, that the title of my "Witch Hollow" series is a direct homage to Washington Irving's story.

Although Tim Burton's "Sleepy Hollow" has very little to do with Irving's short story, I still love the movie, for it is daunting, atmospheric, and reminds me of my childhood's weird dreams.



And now, prepare! Sleepy Hollow TV series is coming soon. Ichabod Crane has been transported to the 21st century, along with the Hessian, who, judging by the trailer, might be one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!

Long pause, because I don't know what to write. Also because I am laughing hysterically, and while I am rolling on the floor, you may enjoy the trailer for the upcoming series.


This could be interesting, but Horseman of the Apocalypse? Just because the Hessian rides a horse? Surely, Bible is an interesting source of inspiration and myths (I use a bit of Christian Mythology in one of my books), but this type of a plot line is only good for TV series called Supernatural, which started so well, then turned into a mindless battle between Angels and Demons.

So, let's wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment