Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Taking a Hiatus

I wish I didn't have to, but I think it's the right thing to do at the moment. I am totally into my new book and find it hard to manage a blog. This doesn’t mean I won’t be posting reviews. I may still do it once in a while. But I won’t be accepting books for reviews. I’m still reading a lot, but right now I prefer acclaimed authors who can teach me to write better. It will be four years soon since I’ve began writing in a second language and I want my next book to be better than the “Witch Hollow” series.

Unfortunately, I still haven’t reached the level I wished I would have reached after four years. I still struggle for words, misuse them, pen awkward sentences, and bang my head against the keyboard more often than is okay for the human brain.

This is how I look like most of the day.

And the book isn’t going as fast as I want. But it’s going. If I want to be done with the book by the end of autumn I need to focus solely on it.

Wish me luck, fellow witches and wizards!

With love,
Irena

The painting is The Passion of Creation by Leonid Pasternak.

No comments:

Post a Comment