Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Moon's Daughter

I know I haven't been active recently, but it's only because I am deep in writing the last part of the Witch Hollow series. And I'm almost done. Yay! "Witch Hollow and the Moon's Daughter" will be available this spring. I wish I could publish it on my birthday (March 16th), but I'm not sure the book will be ready on that exact date. The process of professional editing might take a while.

 
The image is from http://imgarcade.com.


This is not the cover of the book; this is an image I found over the web and fell in love with. I'll sketch my own cover when I'm done with the last draft of the book. I can't believe that we have reached the end of the journey. These last two years were full of experience. I can't stop repeating that Witch Hollow is my Bachelor's Degree in English. After I'm done with it, I plan to go after my Master's Degree :)
 
Thank you for your patience. If you want to receive news about the 5th book once it's published, feel free to subscribe to my mailing list HERE. Your email WILL NOT be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.
 
Or follow me on Facebook and Twitter. I'm not the most active author in the social media world, but it's only because I am writing for my readers.
 
Love you all,
Irena
 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the final book. And btw we share three things... 1) a birth month 2) a passion - writing. (I do not have a full length novel published yet but working on it), and 3)a love of fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know that, Regina! Once the book is out, I'll happily send a gift copy to you as a birthday present. Don't be shy to remind me.
      I hope you'll finish your novel soon and will have the courage to share it with the world. There isn't a feeling better than knowing that someone is reading your work and enjoying it :))
      And life would be so dull without fantasy.
      Good luck to you!

      Delete