Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

Unrepentant Geraldines

Have been waiting for new songs from Tori Amos for a while. Her new album Unrepentant Geraldines is available at last.
I adore Tori Amos, adore all her songs, adore her voice, which, somehow creeps into my belly and tickles me from the inside. When she takes the high notes, something stirs in my gut. No other singer gives me such goosebumps. I also think she's a really cool person. Well, she has to be, she creates music that makes me want to live.


If you're a Tori fan, get her CD right away. It's amazing.


p.s. It's really fun to love someone's music and love someone's books, then find out that those people are big friends in real life: Tori Amos and Neil Gaiman. What a nice surprise!


Photo taken from Tori's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment